Julie B. Billups, DDS
Dr. Billups – Grand Rapids & Rockford MI
Dr. Billups also practices general oral and maxillofacial surgery. She received her DDS degree from the University of Michigan and completed her surgical residency at University of Michigan Medical Center. Dr. Billups has practiced in Grand Rapids since 1992. She is married and has three children.
Professional Societies & Associations
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow, American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (MSOMS)
- Member, American Dental Association (ADA)
- Member, West Michigan District Dental Society (WMDDS)
- Member, Kent County Dental Society
- Member, Chalmers J. Lyons Academy of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
Center for Oral Surgery & Dental Implants
Patient Review By Connie G
I was extremely satisfied with my care and am already planning on having more work done there.
- Connie G
Patient Review By Robert S
Excellent service and care
- Robert S
Patient Review By Megan F
I would definitely recommend Grand Rapids Oral Surgery and Dr. Billups. They eased my anxiety and were very informative. I received a call the day after my biopsy to check on how I was doing, which I thought was great!
- Megan F