Richard W. Panek, DDS
Center for Oral Surgery & Dental Implants – Grand Rapids & Rockford MI
Meet Dr. Panek
Dr. Panek practices oral and maxillofacial surgery with a particular interest in oral implantology*. He earned his DDS degree from Marquette University in Milwaukee in 1985. He completed a four-year surgical residency at Loyola University Medical Center in Chicago and he has practiced in Grand Rapids since 1989. He is married and has two children.
Dr. Panek is appointed to the Active Staff in the Department of Dentistry/Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at St. Mary’s Health Care. Spectrum Health, Attending Surgeon, courtesy staff.
Professional Societies & Associations
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry*
- Diplomate, International Congress of Oral Implantologists*
- Fellow, American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology*
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Michigan Dental Association
- Member, West Michigan District Dental Society
*Oral Implantology, Implant Dentistry and Dental Anesthesiology are not American Dental Association or Michigan Board of Dentistry recognized specialties.